Who we are
Our website address is: https://solvesat.com
We recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of its customers and other third parties who provide their personal information to us. We take our responsibilities and obligations to protect the personal information of our customers very seriously and follow stringent procedures to help protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the data stored on our systems.
Comprehensive security measures and access controls are in place to protect customer information collected and stored on our servers and systems, and ensure that these details are only accessible by authorised personnel for authorised reasons.
What information does Solvesat collect?
Information You Give Us.
Solvesat may collect any information (such as first and last name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and age or age range) that you provide when you interact with us. Some examples are when you:
- Sign up for email updates from us.
- Participate in a contest, sweepstakes or other promotions.
- Download an application.
- Fill out a survey or questionnaire.
- Engage with Solvesat content through third-party social networking sites.
- Contact a Solvesat customer service or sales representative.
Automatic Information Collection
Each time you visit the Sites or the Stores, we may automatically collect certain types of information. Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as follows:
- We may record your internet service provider’s address, your internet protocol or IP address, the web page from which you came, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page, and the language settings on your web browser.
- We may collect a record of your activity or your “clickstream” while visiting the Sites.
- We may use “cookies” of different types to recognize your computer. A cookie is a small text file that a website, online application, or e-mail may save to your internet browser and/or your computer’s hard drive for use in subsequent visits to the Sites or other sites.
- We may use web beacons, match scripts, pixel tags or similar technologies that allow us to know if a particular web page was visited, an e-mail opened, links in the email utilized or if the advertisements on the Sites or other sites were effective. In some instances, these technologies may allow us to match activities with particular users.
- We may collect any information you enter, share or that can be obtained from your use of promotions.
- We may capture audio, visual, and other sensory information while you visit the Stores.
How does Solvesat use and share personal information?
Using Your Personal Information
Your personal information is used by Solvesat and others to enhance your online and in-store experience, respond to your requests, improve our customer service, tailor offerings and advertisements to you, communicate with you about products, services, special offerings, and events by our retail that may be of interest to you.
Solvesat may also use this information to analyze and manage its businesses. Aggregate or combined data is collected from online and may be used to enhance the ability of Solvesat to communicate with you and to support internal business processes, marketing, authentication, customer service, fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions.
Sharing Your Personal Information
With Third Parties: Solvesat may share your personal information with third parties, including as set forth below.
With our Service Providers: Solvesat may share your personal information with service providers.
Some examples of things service providers may do that may involve your personal information are:
- Develop, host or maintain the Sites on our behalf.
- Aggregate customer information and/or improve customer service. We may then share such aggregated information with prospective marketing partners and advertisers.
How is my personal information protected?
Solvesat uses industry-standard security techniques designed to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected from you. When you transmit personally identifiable data to the Sites, that information is stored on servers that the Sites have attempted to secure from unauthorized access or intrusion. Solvesat cannot be and is not responsible for unauthorized access to information by hackers or others who have obtained such access through illegal measures.
you receive an e-mail that looks like it might be from Solvesat asking for your personal information, do not respond. Solvesat would not request your password, user name, credit card information, or other personal information through e-mail.
What are my choices regarding communications from Solvesat?
From time to time you may receive communications including mailings, telephone calls or e-mails from Solvesat with information on products or services, special promotions, upcoming events or other offers from Solvesat. You may opt-out of receiving e-mail communications by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the e-mail received.You may opt-out of receiving mailings or telephone calls by contacting us at [email protected] or by calling (727) 777-7674 and asking for a customer service representative who will instruct you on how you may opt-out of receiving such communications. Please note that if you request that your name be removed from a Solvesat mailing list, your name will be removed from all of the mailing lists maintained by Solvesat. In addition, your personal information may be retained in the database for recordkeeping purposes and for internal research and analysis.
What are cookies and how does Solvesat use them?
The Sites use “cookies,” which are small pieces of information stored by your browser or other application on your computer’s browser or hard drive. The cookies are used to connect your computer with information stored about your online activity, searches, and preferences both within the same website visit and from one visit to the next on the Sites and/or other websites. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies or how to disable cookies altogether. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to participate in certain activities or receive a promotion tailored to you. The Sites do not control and do not guarantee the effectiveness of browser-based tools for managing cookies.
How do third party analytics providers and advertisers/remarketers use your personal information?
How can I update or change my information?
You may update or change your personal information by contacting us at [email protected] or by calling (727) 777-7674 and asking for a customer service representative, who will instruct you on how to update or change your personal information.
Minors who post comments or other information to the Sites so that it is visible to others are able to request that the information be removed by contacting us at [email protected] or by calling (727) 777-7674 Note that although we can help make sure the information is no longer visible on the Sites, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive deletion of your information from our internal systems and/or other sites and services beyond our control.
The Sites do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If Solvesat learns that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information online without parental consent, it will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from its databases and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). If you become aware of any personally identifiable information we have collected from children under 13, please contact us at [email protected] or by calling (727) 777-7674.
Linked Sites or Online Services
How to contact Solvesat ?
Your Privacy Rights